All-inclusive packages are the perfect solution for a fully relaxing and stress free holiday on the beautiful island of Antigua.
All you’ll have to do when you wake up each morning is decide whether to hit the pool or the beach!
- As per your chosen room type
Meals & Drinks:
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Afternoon tea
- Snacks at the Coconut Grill
- House-brand beverages and cocktails
Taxes & Fees:
- All taxes, fees, gratuities, and service charges are included in your package rate.
- Jolly Kidz Club for children ages 3 to 12
- Non-motorized watersports, including Hobie Cat sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, and snorkeling gear
- Gym and exercise classes
- 2 freshwater pools
- Basketball and volleyball
- Hammock lounge
- Daily activities & nightly entertainment
What’s Not Included?
Aside from transportation, you don’t have to spend a dime more than you want when you stay on the all-inclusive plan!
However, like most all-inclusive resorts, we do offer the convenience of extra services and amenities which are not included in the all-inclusive packages, but can be added on if desired.
The following options can be purchased at an extra cost:
- In-room safe ($3 per night for lock rental + $20 deposit)
- In-room Wi-Fi is available in select rooms for $10 per day (free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby)
- Bottled water (bottles can be re-filled free of charge in our restaurants)
- Laundry Services
- Photography services from our onsite photo shop
- Gift shop items
- Some supplementary menu items in the restaurants are not part of the all-inclusive plan and are subject to a small surcharge (Lydia’s and Utsav Restaurant)
- Bocciola Restaurant & Bar ($30 per person supplement)
- On-site spa & beauty salon treatments
- The Casino at Jolly Beach Resort & Spa
- Racquet and balls for tennis
- Scuba diving
- Local tours & excursions
- Golf at nearby Jolly Harbour or Cedar Valley courses
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Taxi service